We opened the enrollment for the next cohort (February 2019)
Requirements for EMBA University of Hull registration:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in management, achieved after finishing the Bachelor’s degree
- No Bachelor degree but at least 8 years managerial work experience
- English Language certificate. Accepted certificates: Cambridge, IELTS, PTE Academic and Lingua-Business English. In addition, eligible candidates are those who studied in English at undergraduate/master programme or have worked for more than 5 years in a British/ American origin company.
- Application form (download)
- Two references. The first one from a current supervisor or colleague, and the second one from a former employer or professor. The recommendations should be written in a template containing the header of the company/institution providing the recommendation, and they should be signed. Also, a business card of the person who provided the recommendation should be attached.
- English Language Certificate/ diploma proving your studies in English / letter from your British/ American origin company.
- Diploma of studies (Bachelor/Master) translated in English or a portfolio with your detailed experience in management for the last 8 years.
Application processingSend us the above documents at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview stageAfter receiving your application, an interview will take place with the Admission Team from Hull University Business School.
Unconditional offerBased on the interview result, a conditional/unconditional offer will be made for your registration into the EMBA programme.
If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com or 0747752825