Business Development Executive UBB-EE
- To provide Business Development delivery in three key, and overlapping, areas:
- Schedule and meet with both potential students and their sponsors, in order to create a pipeline of qualified meetings for the Programme Director to close deals.
- Represent the programme at public events
- Ensure maximum visibility for us using social media
The Programme Director is not based in Cluj and you will therefore have considerable freedom. However, KPI’s are demanding and the role will require a powerful combination of strategic thinking and high class execution.
- An experienced senior sales or marketing person, with a proven track record of success, ideally with B2B experience.
- The communication skills and gravitas to enter and be taken seriously in Board rooms.
- Proven ability to develop a senior level network to deliver sales.
- Familiarity with working for multiple stakeholders is desirable.
- Business English is essential.
We offer a competitive package and the opportunity to contribute to a growing organisation, that is delivering genuine benefits to the growth of Cluj, Transylvania and Romania.