Who is responsible for processing your data?
Asociația Universității Babeș-Bolyai – Executive Education
Str. Avram Iancu, nr. 68, etaj 4, Cluj-Napoca, jud. Cluj
Tel: +40 747 752 825 / +40 264 590 992
The University of Hull: www2.hull.ac.uk
can hold your contact/ personal data, data you have communicated to us by e-mail or your e-mail’s electronic signature, as well as data that came from different professional interactions we had with you (name, surname, function, e-mail, telephone/data from your electronic signature) and that we stock for future contact with you regarding project participation, for submission of proposals, for keeping our partnerships in the best conditions or for future relationships, and we ensure you that we maintain effective security measures to have your data processed under legal and safety conditions.
What is the legal basis for processing this data?
Personal data are collected and processed based on your consent explicitly granted (Article 6 (1) (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation).
Which data do we process?
These data can be any of name, surname, function, email, telephone/data from the electronic signature.
Besides these, we store the photo and video materials that are recorded during our events.
(Purpose) How do we process your personal data?
We stock them for future contact with you for participating in projects, for submitting proposals, for the best possible performance of our current partnership or future partnership, reports for marketing, for improving and developing the services we offer you. We assure you that we maintain effective security measures in order for data to be processed under legal and safe conditions.
In the case of photo and video materials, they are used for marketing purposes, online and offline.
Do we communicate personal data to other recipients?
Collected personal data will not be disclosed to third parties unless we have to comply with the obligations imposed by applicable law or legitimate interest.
Which are your rights? Related rights
- Right to access the data and to information – you can request information about the processing activities of your personal data and to access your data;
- Right to rectification – You can correct inaccurate personal data or fill it in;
- The right to delete the data (“the right to be forgotten”) – you can obtain the deletion of the data if the processing was not legal or in other cases provided by law;
- The right to restrict processing – you can request restriction of processing if you are in doubt about the accuracy of the data, as well as in other cases provided by law;
- Opposition – You can oppose data processing at any given time for any particular reason;
- The right to data portability – You may receive the personal data you have provided us in a format that can be read automatically, or you may request that the data be forwarded to another operator;
- The right not to be subject to an automated processing decision, including the creation of profiles;
- The right to withdraw consent – you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent will only have effect for the future, and processing prior to the withdrawal will remain valid;
- Additional rights related to automated decisions: You can ask for and get human intervention about that processing, you can express your own point of view and you can challenge the decision.
- The right to notify recipients of the rectification, erasure or restriction of personal data. The notification will be made by sending an e-mail request to the data controller at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The right to lodge a complaint – you can complain about the way of processing the personal data to the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing;